Saturday, July 1, 2017

Altered Rolodex Cards



  Happy Canada Day 
to all my family and friends! 
The big 150! 

  Having a great day in my craft room. We have next week off too!

  Made 3 more "Rolo" or Rolodex cards. I made the moustache fella a few weeks ago. Lots of fun! Using stamps and I haven't used before! (I know, eh?!), some favourite papers, and bling!

  Here are the backs. I decided not to decorate the backs too much, like I have done with previous cards.

Here they are individually:




  Love making these! If you haven't tried altering Rolodex cards, give it a go! Great way to use up scrap, small stamps, and embellies!

Entering in:
Simon Says: Anything Goes - Simon Wednesday Challenge

  Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


3 comments:

Michele said...

these are marvelous! gorgeously done! xo

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Love these!! They are so cool!! Beautifully done!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lucy said...

What a great idea. I never thought of that before. It looks fun and easy. Thank you for sharing.
Lucy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...