Tuesday, July 25, 2017

All Dolled Up....#hipforsummer


  Love love love Hipsters! Made this for a dear friend for her birthday next month. 

  Also in love with Distress Oxides! Got my order in for the next 12! The sentiment is from my stash and I have no idea where it came from! 

  I added Nuvo Crystal Drops, Gloss White to the ostrich to make it look like earrings and a necklace. Coloured them both with coloured pencils. Tim's Gothic stencil at the top, doodling around the edge.


  Love the matching dies. Used some 3D Thin black foam squares.


  The inside. The 3 sentiment stamps are from Tim's Crazy Talk set. "Because..." is from one of the Chit Chat or Small Talk sticker sets. Doily stencil at top.


  The back.

  Going to enter this in The Sizzix "Get Hip For Summer with Tim Holtz" This is the last week for it. #hipforsummer.

  Also, this will be my second entry for a Flickr group I am with. It's the "Anything Goes" July challenge.

  #hipforsummer  #timholtz  #sizzix #stampersanonymous   

  Almost there! We're off for 2 weeks starting Monday. Looking forward to doing nothing! Lol!

  Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and get inky!


i made it myself!
debbie
^..^


1 comment:

LaVon Hall said...

....and you do the inside and back so beautiful too! Your are too much. I LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...