Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bird Crazy Thanks


  I believe this is the only Bird Crazy stamp I had left to get inky!

  Made this pink and white tag card for a co-worker who was my supervisor, but is moving on to another job, still within the company. She made life less stressful for me this past year and half.

  The paper used is all from an old paper pad by Tim Holtz called Vintage Shabby. I have been hoarding it!

  I used the matching dies for this cutie and coloured it with pencils and Gamsol. 

  Sentiment is a TH/Sizzix die. Used a TH stencil with paste and a SU flower punch. 

  Lots of bits and bobs on this; drywall tape, crepe paper, tulle, cheesecloth, Hug Snug ribbon, glitter pink eyelet Some Nuvo clear transparent enamel drops, Stickles on the flower, and a Dew Drop. 

Some closeups:




The inside. I covered up the message.

And the back.

Entering this card in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Use Patterned Paper


  Thank God its almost Friday! Ready for the weekend! Have great one, and thanks for stopping by!


i made it myself!
debbie

^..^


2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

What an adorable Thank you card! I too have been hoarding the Shabby paper line ! lol Thank you for Sharing :)

Maria das Graças Machado de Almeida Estitte said...

Beautiful! Muito fofo🎵

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...